Adecco Italia Holding di Partecipazione e Servizi S.p.a. (hereinafter referred to as the "data controller", "we" or "us") undertakes to protect and respect your privacy.
Personal information that we collect from the users
- We collect personal information on visits to the web site, including merely by way of example, data on traffic, position, weblog, results of surveys and contact forms, as well as other communication data and resources which you access. The collection of this personal information will make the visit to the web site easier in the future, since we will be able to suggest pertinent content on the basis of the position from which the site is accessed.
- We will collect all the information supplied by the users when sending contact forms (for example "Contacts", "Send us a message" or "Work with us") and in particular the name, surname and e-mail address. Providing personal information through our contact forms is not a legal or contractual requisite; however, note that the fields marked with an asterisk (*) are obligatory as we need this information in order to satisfy or respond to your request. Other information or personal information is shared at the time the contact forms are completed at the user's discretion. If you contact us, we will keep track of this correspondence.
- We use personal information for direct marketing via e-mail if this option has been accepted in the relative contact form. It is possible to decide not to receive any further marketing communications at any time.
How we use personal information
Personal data will be collected by us and processed for the following purposes:
- to adapt the content and resources to the users’ preferences;
- to reply to your requests or questions;
- to send further information, for example on upcoming events of the Adecco Group or the newsletter, which could be of interest to you;
- to create, publish and improve the content more pertinent for the users;
- to guarantee that the content provided through the site is presented in the most effective way for the users on the basis of their device;
- to make it possible to participate in the interactive functions of the site, if the user so desires;
- to develop and improve the site and systems further to serve the users better.
The use of your information described above is permitted by the pertinent law applicable to the protection of personal data, since it is:
- necessary for our legitimate interests in pursuit of the above purposes; these interests in any case are not conflict with the users' right to privacy;
- in some cases, necessary to fulfil our legal or regulatory responsibilities, for example in the case of communication to the authorities, government or regulatory agencies; or
- in some cases, necessary for performing an action of public interest and, when we use particular categories of personal data, necessary to start, further or defend oneself in legal actions, or when the processing regards personal information manifestly in the public domain;
- in limited circumstances, with the user’s consent given from time to time, such as when the user agrees to receive news and marketing communications via e-mail.
We do not take automatic decisions exclusively on the basis of automatic processing, including profiling, which has legal effects for the user or has other similar consequences.
Sharing with third parties
To facilitate efficient use of the information and to provide the users with content and/or resources, the information is disclosed to third parties. However, this disclosure will take place only in the following circumstances:
- to suppliers, contractors and agents: sporadically we might involve or make use of other companies and physical persons to carry out some functions on our account, for example the hosting and/or maintenance of the content of the web site or the supply of certain functions contained in it, or the supply of marketing or economic updating services at the request of the user. The recipients will have access to the personal information only to the extent required by the performance of their functions and may not use it for other purposes. The recipients will be required to comply with contractual confidentiality obligations. The companies Hewlett-Packard France SAS and Flipfly S.r.l. Have been designated personal data processors as they are assigned to the maintenance of the technological part of the site;
- to other companies belonging to the Adecco Group (or any company directly or indirectly controlled by Adecco). Here a list of the companies of the Adecco Group, including suppliers, contractors and agents, that may be involved in the supply of the web site and related content for providing a better service to the user or, simply, to satisfy the requests of the users (for example when they contact us using the form for this purpose);
- to government agencies or legal authorities if we determine, out our absolute discretion, that we are legally required to do so.
IP addresses and cookies
We collect information on the computer, including (where available) the IP address, the operating system and the browser version, for system administration. This is statistical data on the actions and navigation behaviour of our users in which the person is not identified.
If the computer is shared with other persons, we recommend not selecting the option “remember data” when the site suggests this.
Where personal information is stored and processed.
As explained in the previous paragraph "sharing with third parties", we share personal information with:
- Suppliers, contractors or third party agents: when we make use of the services of suppliers, contractors or third party agents, the personal information remains under our control and we have systems that ensure adequate protection of personal information.
- Other companies of the Adecco Group: we have entered an agreement at the group level to guarantee that personal data continues to be subject to an adequate level of protection.
We undertake to adopt all the measures reasonably necessary to guarantee that personal data is treated is a secure way and in conformity with this policy.
Do we allow data outside the European Union?
Your personal data may be transferred and processed in one or more countries inside or outside the European Union. We will allow data outside the EU only to countries which the European Commission deems to offer an adequate level of protection, or where the Adecco Group has implemented appropriate guarantees to preserve the confidentiality of this information.
Although we will do everything possible to protect personal information, please note that the transfer of information via internet is not completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of personal data sent to the web site or third parties; for this reason, data transmission is at the risk of the user. We will apply rigorous operating procedures and adequate technical and organisational security measures to prevent any unauthorised access, modification, elimination or transmission of such personal information.
Rights of the users. How to access, correct and delete personal information
In accordance with the applicable law on the protection of personal data, the user has the right to:
- access and obtain a copy of his/her personal data: the user has the right to request confirmation of the fact that we processing any item of his/her personal data. In this case, the user may access his/her personal data and some information on how it is processed. In some cases the user may request us to provide an electronic copy of his/her data;
- right to rectify personal data: where it is possible to demonstrate that the personal data in our possession is incorrect, the user may request the update or rectification of such data;
- right to the deletion of data: in certain circumstances the user has the right to have his/her personal data completely deleted. The request can be presented at any time; Adecco will determine whether it can be granted. However, this right is subject to legal rights and obligations that could require us to conserve the data. For situations in which it is established that the request for deletion of personal data must be granted, Adecco will proceed without delay.
To exercise one's rights the user may write to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To the extent the processing of personal data is based on your consent, the user likewise has the right to withdraw consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not compromise the legitimacy of any processing based on the consent given before such withdrawal.
It is likewise possible to submit a claim regarding the processing of personal data at the local Privacy Supervisory Body.
We will send marketing communications via e-mail only if the user has agreed to this operation.
As a rule the forms we use to collect personal data contain a box which has to be selected if you wish to receive marketing communications. When we send marketing communications via e-mail, you can decide not to receive further communications by clicking on “unsubscribe” or on the block option in the email. furthermore, it is possible to exercise the right to withdraw at any time by contacting the following email address: email@example.com and providing the following information: name, email address, telephone number and the marketing communications that you do not wish to receive.
The conditions of this policy may change from time to time. We will publish any substantial modifications to this policy by due communication on this web site or by contacting the user through other channels.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this Policy are welcome and should be sent to Adecco Italia Holding di Partecipazione e Servizi S.p.a., at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
A copy of the mechanisms related to a specific transfer of personal information can be requested by contacting email@example.com.